Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 24, 2009

    Your Sick? Get better!

    It's offically 6:00 on Christmas Eve & mamaw is sicker than a dying dog. She was up all night hacking her lungs out and spent most of her time curled over the toliet. She was even up till 5 o'clock this morning wrapping gifts. If I was her I would of died. She is a strong woman she'll get through it. I hope she's better for Christmas so she can enjoy herself. I can't wait for Christmas so I can see all my family and we can have a dinner like we do every year. I'm very excited! I am starting 2010 with no boyfriend & I couldn't be more happy. I don't need a man to make me happy. I'm perfectly happy being single. Most men are nothing but drama and a waste of time. I deffinatley don't need drama or to waste my time. Since 2010 is a new decade I'm turning my life around. I'm deciding to be celibate. The best decision for me. If a man doesn't want to be with me because I won't have sex with him; then he's not the man for me.




    Right?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment