Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 21, 2009

    Should I follow my heart or gut?

    There is this boy named Daniel. He and I started dating a lil while ago but have been talking for over a month. When I met him almost a week ago for the first time in the month i've known him he told me he loved me. That made me the happiest girl in the world. Every day since then I wonder if i'm enough to keep him intrested. If i'm good enough. If he really means it.

    My heart says he does and my gut says if i keep nagging he's going to leave. So in this case I'm going to follow both my heart and gut.

    Maybe this time they will lead me in the right direction.
    Maybe a direction I really want to go in. Who knows?...

    I do love him. I have always and will always love him. This is my first Christmas with a boyfriend. He is getting me the Carrie Underwood cd for Christmas.

    Today he came over and we went to Subway. He even bought me my food. :)
    We went home and cuddled and shit. He fell asleep because he didnt feel good. He looks so cute when he sleeps that its hard to wake him at 8 when he had to leave :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment