Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 18, 2009

    2010 Resolutions to be.

    There is a lot of things I want to get done in 2010.
    I want to get a job, go back to school, get my ged, get a steady boyfriend, loose 30 lbs, grow a inch, eat healthier, cut out white bread & sugar & many more things. Those are the thing I thought of right off the top of my head. I am trying to build a new me from the inside out. No matter how pretty I get on the outside it will never be enough to cover how I really feel in the inside. I don't feel that pretty on the inside. I feel used and abused. No more stupid shit to make me upset. No more drama & DEFINATLEY no more boys that waste my time. I don't need to spend the rest of my life worrying about boys. I need to worry about me and only me. No guy is going to be there through it all at this moment. I can only really count on myself and my family to help me thru this hard time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment