Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 1, 2010

    A New Year, A New Decade! What a Wonderful Start To My New Life!!!

    Today offically starts a new decade. I had a pretty good New Years Eve with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. I actually remember this one. I wasn't wasted this time. It was clean fun. I already made my resolutions and time to stick to them. I am changing my life for the better and no one or anything can stop me. If you don't like the new me don't be around me. It's that simple! I don't judge you so don't judge me. I don't need drama or chilidish people in my life. I need a fresh start and today is the best time to start a whole new year. This year will be the best ever! I can't wait to be more family oriented, abstinant, and a all around better person. I am done depending on people to help me. I can only count on my family and myself to help me through this transistion in my life. No one else. I am getting rid of the old and bringing in the new. I am pretty excited to see how much wait I will loose by the end of the year. That's all for now. I'll write more about my changed life at the same time tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment