Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 23, 2009

    Almost Christmas Time!!!

    This year has been very hectic and hard for me. I lost a uncle and it was my son's 3rd birthday. I only wish he wasn't in heaven so I could spend it with him. I can't belive it's 3 years since he was born. Time goes by so fast, but I'll never forget the little but great time we had together. He will always be in my heart. I miss you more than words can even begin to describe. Christmas time is always rough for me since my best friend through middle school died after his 13th birthday on the 12th of this month. It's actually been 6 yrs. It seems like just yesterday we were at the 5th grade dance with each other. You will always be in my heart also.




    Christmas shopping is finally done exactly 2 days before Christmas. I bet my mamaw is beyond relieved. She even treated herself to a margarita on the rocks with salt. I wish I could treat myself too but I have a little more than a year left before I'm 21. I mean it's taking forever. I'm only going to be 20 in May. I can't wait till Christmas is over. It's such a hectic holiday, but a great holiday since family gets together for it. I keep trying to figure out what I'm getting for Christmas, but my mamaw is so secritive I've never figured it out. I'll find out soon enough though. Can't wait!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment