Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010

    Meeting his parents!

    Yesterday, I went and met Daniel's parents. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They are really sweet and kind. I was so nervous to meet his mom and dad. I made his family double chocolate chip brownies & sugar cookies. He means so much to me. He is sweet when I don't bug him lol. His sister was there when me and Daniel got there. She loved the brownies. Her son is going to be sooo cute. Just like her. I see where Daniel gets his good looks from. His mom and sister. His grandpa is the sweetest man. I had tons of fun with them. We ate pizza from Pizza Hut & watched The Haunting in Conneticut with his mom. I had a great time! Everyone was so nice to me. They are very kind people with big hearts. His dog is so cute its a poodle and shitzu && the other dog is like a horse on sterroids! He is freaking huge..He's a small horse. He should have his own zipcode. hahaha. Everything last night went amazing. I hope his parents liked me. I really liked them. :)

    I hope I get to come over to see them again sometime soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment