Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 5, 2009

    The New Me! Jayy Bunny.

    I'm a new person now of days. I don't have all the old drama I used to have. I learned how to throw away grudges and just not hold them anymore. Let the past be the past and stop bringing it up. I made a new nickname for myself to start my new life, Jayy Bunny. The new me the new name. I feel like a totally different person. I realized I don't need you in my life to be happy and to be honest I'm kind of glad your gone, but it still hurts when I think of what used to be. I'm not going to lie it hurts alot. It was good while it lasted, but today is a new day. A better day for a new guy to come into my life and change my life once again. When I loved you I gave everything I have & I will get that chance to do it again with someone else. You're not the only guy I can get so don't even begin to think that.
    The old Jakayla would put up with bullshit from other people. I used to let people walk all over me and take advantage of me. Not now I have a backbone. I'm not afraid to snap if you get in my face now of days. I am a new girl and I need new and true friends. I got a couple who I can talk to if I really need something. I am so tired of people's drama and how they bring it around me. I'm done with childish highschool games.


    I reinvented my self and so should you!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment