Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 3, 2009

    Bob Marley Has the Best Advice! ;]

    I've been reading through quotes for my myspace that pretty much tells my life and how I feel. I found a couple quotes that just blew me out of the water. Definatley the one about love. All I seem to find are the bad guys. Guys who use me and don't do shit for theirselves. I found this quote that says:

    Then I find one about life that blows my mind. It is so impowering to me. Bob Marley is one of the smartest man in the world. Even smarter than the President of the United States. No offense Obama.



    He is just so smart. :] Where have these quotes been all my life. There's this shit going on in my life it's crazy. I need to collect my thoughts and be a better person. I need a good guy, but I realized that I need to live by these quotes to make my life way better. I feel so impowered when I read those quotes. I am so good to other people and I deserve that back. Don't I? I met this guy he seems guinuene. He seems like a really good person. Only time will tell.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment